CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (DAY SHIFT)
Do you want a job where you make a difference every day? Do you want to work with a great team of service-oriented people who love their jobs and enjoy helping people? Abrams Towing Group is the largest independent towing service provider in Canada. Our amazing drivers help customers with towing, key lockouts, tire changes, and battery boosts. To do their job, our drivers depend on our call center staff to dispatch them the calls. That’s where you come in.
Abrams operates a 24 hour call centre that connects customers on the road with the service they need. As a call centre representative, you will be responsible for answering incoming calls, taking down the customer’s requirements, and selecting the appropriate driver to fulfill the service request. Because we care for every customer’s unique situation, politeness and empathy is key to perfoming this job well.
As part of Abrams, you get to work with an outstanding team. Our call centre team love their jobs because they get to make a difference every day. This is a desk job in an office call centre.
- Responsible for taking calls from customers, entering calls into our software as well as clearing driver invoices.
- All training will be provided.
- Applicants must be flexible to work weekdays and weekends.
- Customer service, good computer skills and knowledge of the Greater Toronto Area is an asset.
- Work environment: Desk job in an office call centre.
- Hourly pay: $16/hr. Shifts are weekdays and weekends (40-44 hrs per week).
North York (Keele and Finch) near Finch West Subway Station.
Please submit your resume via the application form.